We work with customers in the food service industry to implement state-of-the-art food service equipment in commercial kitchens, retail serving areas, delis, sandwich shops, or office lunchrooms. We are experienced at working with various manufacturers and food service equipment types.
We offer these services to restaurants and food service professionals:
- Planning and implementing food service equipment
- Developing an efficient and functional design layout that meets needs and budget
- Ensuring a successful installation
- Providing training for safe operation and maintenance of the equipment
- Offering used equipment sales
As a Triangle customer, you have full-time access to our corporate resources for education on equipment, production, and sanitation requirements involved in food service. Our corporate trainer and food service sales staff are nationally certified as ServSafe Trainers through the National Restaurant Association.
We manage food service projects and provide service and support for a variety of restaurants and food service establishments, including:
- Convenience Stores
- Community Living Facilities
- Fire Companies
- Manufacturing Facilities
"*" indicates required fields